Website West Coast Code Consultants, Inc.
This remote working position reports to and receives support from the eProcess360 division management team.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related discipline. Candidates may substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Possess a strong conceptual understanding of software, development concepts, theory, and operation.
- Experience creating localized (many languages) interfaces with React
- UI/UX interactivity design experience is a huge plus
- Experience in making architectural recommendations
- Scrum experience is a plus
- JIRA knowledge is a plus
- Prior experience with continuous integration (CI) is a plus
- Experience with GIT source control
- Micro-frontend experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Docker Containers is a plus
- Event-Driven Architecture experience is a plus
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Assist in all areas of software development in support of Company objectives. Participate in a team environment executing full lifecycle software development; planning, gathering requirements, designing, coding, debugging, and integrating real-time embedded software for municipal service applications.
- Develop test simulations for the execution of software verification activities on simulation benches for real-time control systems. Integration and testing for hardware and software.
- Support the formulation of plans for the implementation of software solutions. Provide support for required documentation including requirements, plans, procedures, and reports utilizing associated tools.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of jurisdictional client-sensitive information.
- Follow general and detailed instructions as well as organizational policies and procedures.
- Observe all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Use good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with industry professionals.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- $80K – $120K / Annually, Depending on Experience
- Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental & Vision Reimbursement
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% Employer Matching
- Discretionary 401(k) Profit Sharing Contribution
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Full-Day Paid Holidays
- 2 Half-Day Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules when Feasible
- Business Casual Dress Environment
West Coast Code Consultants, Inc. (WC3) and eProcess360 provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.